Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Where's My Security?!?


Welcome to "Where's My Security?!?", a new Halo 3 webcomic. WMS is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, just laugh anyway. How dare you come into my house and tell me how to think! I mean, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

The image above is the first comic I ever made. At the point of its creation, I had no intention of creating a webcomic. This one actually deviates from my style, which is to use actual Halo 3 screenshots, but I thought that a remix of an internet meme would be a nice way to start this thing off.

At first I will update this often. I already have a decent sized bank ready for your viewing, and I want you to get a feel of what this is all about and what you can expect in the future. So please, subscribe, bookmark, save, or do whatever you can to make sure you stop by frequently and see what's new.

Also, feel free to comment or e-mail me with words of approval or even distaste, but I would much rather prefer constructive criticism. Thanks and enjoy!


-Andrew Kay


1 comment: