Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look how dark we are...


So like I said before, I like to have a theme, or sort of a template for comics. As you can see here, this comic comes from the same idea as "HLG", but with different ingredients. Basically I'm just making fun of certain groups of the Halo community.. No hard feelings to all the people that take part in these activities of course.

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote in the poll off to the side-->

-Andrew Kay

1 comment:

  1. great work. love to see that sort of information.

    ReplyDelete