Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I got your weapons of mass destruction right here


Hey guys, sorry about now post yesterday. I spent all day F5ing HMB trying to win me some Mythic Maps. I had a huge plan for this site in case I did win. I had a really good chance on winning too. A 1 out of 5 chance. I didn't win obviously (congrats again to the person who did). Oh well, chalk up another HMB contest I didn't win.

So this comic... was in development for a long time. I just couldn't develop what I wanted to say. I think I got what I wanted. I couldn't get it formatted the way I wanted, but oh well.

Enjoy!

-Andrew Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment