Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am the One

So I'm updating alot earlier that I usually do (by a good 14 hours). Mainly because I'm leaving for Pittsburgh for the weekend Friday morning and I won't be back till Tuesday, and I don't know if I will be able to post at all while I'm there, so I want to make sure I get as much out to you as possible. Enjoy!

-Andrew Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment