Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekend Special




So like I said, I'll be gone until Tuesday. I was only going to put up one, but I thought I would be nice and post a whole weekend's worth of comics. If I get the chance, I'll update on Monday, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. Also I'll be getting home pretty late Tuesday, so expect Tuesday's comic to be around 9 pm.

So in other news, I was told that somebody has one of my comics as their background? Thats so awesome. Thats what really makes doing this worthwhile.

Also, I noticed that you couldn't post a comment unless you were a registered user. Well, I changed that so anybody can comment, so please comment if you want!

Enjoy!

-Andrew Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment