Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Friday, February 6, 2009

First Installment





Here's the first installment of "Where's My Security?!?" comics! Once everything gets going, I will try to run one comic per day, but for now I'll put up multiple so you can get an idea of what this comic is like. I'll only do it for a few more days because I don't want to run out of comics too quickly.

Almost all of the comics that I've made so far incorporate screenshots that I found on "I <3 Halo 3 Screenshots". A few were found in the community files on Bungie.net. So don't be surprised if some of the images look familiar.

Thanks for checking the site out and enjoy!

-Andrew Kay

P.S.- This is the largest I can get the comics to be. I know it's a little hard to read, but if you click on any of the comics, a new window will open with a larger version of the image.

P.S.S- If you're wondering what the image is on the title header, it's actually a recreation of the Legendary ending for Halo:CE that I made for a contest Hawty McBloggy ran awhile ago. Although it didn't come close to winning (didn't even get a mention, but I forgive you Hawty), I still like it, and thought it would be appropriate for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment