Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where'd you get your 50?


I have about 2 weeks worth of comics left right now, so I'm going to start doing one-a-days. If I can't produce like I expect to, then I might reduce to one every two days, and so on and so on. I made a few more in the past week, one of which, "HLG", was posted yesterday. I like to make comics that have a running theme to them, so you will see one comic that is very similar to "HLG" in a few days. Maybe tomorrow.... I should probably make a system for choosing which comic goes what day, because I spend about 10 minutes deciding which one I want to post. I'm just rambling now...

Also, if you have any screenshots that you think would be good for my comic, feel free to throw me an email with a like to the screenshot. I can't guarantee I will use it, but I want to get away from constantly going through "I <3>

Thanks!

-Andrew Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment