Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wait, he wasn't in 'nam..


My sleep schedule is so messed up. I went to bed at 6 am the last three nights and woke up around 3 in the afternoon. This is not conducive to making new comics/posting a new one before 5 pm. I really want to use mythic screenshots but I haven't gotten around to taking very many.

In other news, I love this day. Day-light savings. It doesn't get dark so damn early anymore. It feels awesome. It makes me happy. That is all.

Have a funny or interesting screenshot? Leave a comment with a link to it and I just might use it.

-Andrew Kay

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for my absence lately. :(

    I thought Pete was hooking you up with Mythic shots?

    BTW, if you ever need help with captions you can send me the pics and I'll help. Not that you need help :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, email: Nacholizard316@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wrote the captions then it wouldn't be my comic would it =P

    Also , I have the maps now, so I'm hooking myself up haha

    ReplyDelete