Welcome to Where's My Security!

"Where's My Security?!?" is not your typical comic. WMS relies on a single image (Halo 3 screenshot) and text to convey an idea, which is usually (actually probably always) some kind of humor. So it's meant to be funny! Well, it's funny to me, thats why I'm making these things, as well for you to enjoy them. Even if you don't think its funny, laugh a little, you seem stressed!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cool story bro


So for one of my final projects for school, the group I was in decided to cover a Britney Spears song. It turned out quite good. I'm trying to find a way to share it with everyone. As soon as I figure it out, I'll make sure to get it to you.

Also, HMB's resident Nuclear Flying Ninja Whale started up his own blog full of his awesome whale creations. I put it under my links section, so make sure you check it out!

-Andrew Kay

1 comment: